.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Future Will Be Better Tomorrow : My Blog : The Bridge Project : DoublePost : Template : Flickr : Atom Feed

Friday, March 25, 2005

SOHO at Night: Mercer Street






















I took a walk through SOHO a few nights ago, just to get some more of that old cast iron feel, and took a buncha shots along the way. It always seems like the place is empty, and yet there are just enough people around that make me wonder if the hip rich people are living in the shadows off my radar. Are they having a party I'm not invited to?

I'm still vacillating between this format and the one page per picture format. If I had to use other photoblogs as an example, I'd say it's a toss-up in style between rion.nu or youngna.com. I'm leadning towards the rion style (like this post) because it keeps the images seperate from my flickr photostream. I only wish that Hello and Blogger would allow the thumbnails to be bigger, because in the world of photoblogging, bigger is always better.

2 Comments:

  • Very nice series! I really love the mannequin shots... especially the 1st and the 7th. Great framing and color. :) charlie - alwayscurious.com

    By Blogger Charlie O, at 1:20 AM  

  • I usually favor the single photo per page model, but in a case like this, I like the sense of the journey that several pix on a page gives.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment : << Home