.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Future Will Be Better Tomorrow : My Blog : The Bridge Project : DoublePost : Template : Flickr : Atom Feed

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Beef! It's What's For Dinner: Finally, Not Well Done

I'm still working on editing down my pictures from this week for uploading. Between the weekend massage, an impromptu walk up Mercer Street in SOHO, the Elephant Parade on Tuesday night, and the NYC Photobloggers 3 event last night, I've got over 1 Gig in pictures that I have to edit down hard. And it's hard to be ruthless in the editing, it's a skill I still have to work on.

As for this particular pic, what's a hipster wannabe do after attending geeky goodness of NYC Photobloggers 3 at the Apple Store SOHO? Why, stop by Whole Foods for some steak, of course! It cooked up real good in my cast iron skillet. It's all yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment : << Home