.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Future Will Be Better Tomorrow : My Blog : The Bridge Project : DoublePost : Template : Flickr : Atom Feed

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Adopting a New Model

If you are one of the two people who visit this photoblog regularily (Hi Mom!), you'll have noticed that my ability to keep putting up a daily photo has pretty much fallen by the wayside. The official explanation is that I am very busy now, and will get busier soon. The real reason is that with flickr eating up more and more of my internet leisure time, there simply isn't enough left to really maintain this site on such a regular basis. If you want to see my daily photos by the bucketful, visit my flickr page (http://www.flickr.com/photos/larimdame/).

Rather then shutting this place down, I'm going to switch gears and go with a different publishing method, namely to weekly portfolio. Portfolio might not be the right word, but the point is that I'mm be publishing on a weekly schedule, and I'll be posting multiple pics at once. I'm still debating whether to punch them in from flickr one by one, or to go back to using Hello and creating a single page set, akin to what Rion or BlueJake do (only with less hipsters).

Decisions, decisions.

In either case, keep watching this space for more changes. There'll bound to be some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment : << Home